- Completed Physician’s Report (LIC602A) – Must be signed by the Physician
- Medication List
- Negative TB test results (whether via Chest X-ray or Skin Scratch test)
- Ordered Durable Medical Equipment (DME) – hospital bed, oxygen equipment, wheelchair, walker, etc.
- Arranged transportation
- Feeding tubes
- Behavioral issues – Medications may need to be reviewed
- No DPOA (Medical or Financial) or Conservator – If Patient is unable to make their own decisions, sign their own paperwork, and write a check to the home, a DPOA/Conservator will need to be in place
- Wounds – stage 3 and 4 – Must be on Hospice to qualify for RCFE
- Secured Placement Needed – Patient MUST have a Dementia Diagnosis on their 602 in order to be placed into a secured Memory Care
Contact your Rep at Care Placement for assistance with any Quick Discharges, or questions regarding placement into a Residential Care Facility for the Elderly.
You may also call the office at: 619-660-8814